Dr. Martin Lopez Dominguez, Surgeon / Bariatric Specialist
General Bariatric Surgeon
Specializing in laparoscopic Bariatric surgery
Dr. Jesus Martin "Lopez" Dominguez, M.D. specializes in laparoscopic bariatric surgeries. He is extremely experienced in the following: Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Lap-Band and Gastric Bypass.
Dr. Lopez Dominguez attended the University of Sinaloa from 1991 to 1996. He graduated with a degree in General Medicine.
Dr. Lopez Dominguez has been an active participant in many continued education training programs. He holds multiple memberships in professional organizations and has taught courses specializing in Laparoscopic surgeries at the General Hospital of Tijuana.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY - Professor of the Laparoscopic Courses for AMCE at the General H
- Chief of the Emergency Services of the
- Medical Subdirector of
- Owner, Surgeon, and Representative of Bariatric
- Professor of the Laparoscopic Courses for AMCE at the General H
- Graduate from
attended August 1991 - 1996
attended August 1996 - 1997
- Professional Social Service in Center of Rural Health
attended August 1998 - June 1999
- Degree of General Surgeon and Medicine March 1999
POST- DOCTORAL TRAINING
- Advanced training of Laparoscopic Procedures from March 5th to November 6th, 2003 at the Social Security (IMSS) in
Duration 460 hrs.
- Post-degree on General Surgery at General Hospital of Tijuana Baja California, Mexico.
attended March 1999 - March 2003
- Attendance to Basic Course of Theoritical Laparoscopic Surgery and Practice.
attended January 17th, 2000 - February 30th, 2000
- Attendance to Theoretical practice and course of treatment for Severe Obesity
attended May 1-2, 2000.
- Attendance to Theoretical Practice and Course of Bariatric Metabolic Surgery.
attended June 11th - June 18th, 2007 (Training by Dr. Ricardo Cohen)
COURSES - Gastric Bypass - Lap-Band
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Gastric Bypass
- Cholecystectomy Laparoscopic
- Splenectomy Laparoscopic
- Nefrectomy Laparoscopic
- Association of General Surgeons of
- Medical Association of Endoscopic Surgeons. (AMCE)
- Medical Association of
- Association of Obesity Surgery in
- Member of the International Federation of Obesity Surgery (IFSO)